Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WHMCS\Module\Addon\AddonModule\Admin\AdminDispatcher' not foun

wtools

I was trying to do an addon, in the addon php file, i used AdminDispatcher class as

use WHMCS\Module\Addon\AddonModule\Admin\AdminDispatcher;

And then tried to call functions of that class. But getting an error like
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WHMCS\Module\Addon\AddonModule\Admin\AdminDispatcher' not found

I was able to fix it by adding

require_once __DIR__ . '/lib/Admin/AdminDispatcher.php';

But this class file won't be auto loaded?  What settings have to do for the autoload?

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I have the same issue , I have resolved it with the following steps.

1. I have downloaded a sample addon module code from https://github.com/WHMCS/sample-addon-module
  2. Then i go to WHMCS FTP > addons > modules > make a new folder with the name zain_addon_module. (Please note that module name only contains letters or numbers with underscores).
  3. I have copied the folders named lang, lib, templates and files hooks,php, whmcs.json, and addon_module.php (i have rename this file to zain_addon_module.php  which is the name of my module.)
  4. In zain_addon_module.php file i have called AdminDispatcher and ClientDispatcher file as

use WHMCS\Module\Addon\ZainAddonModule\Admin\AdminDispatcher;
    use WHMCS\Module\Addon\ZainAddonModule\Client\ClientDispatcher;

Please note that every starting letter of module name is capital and without any underscore. 
  5. Then i go to lib > Admin > AdminDispatcher.php file and update namespace as namespace WHMCS\Module\Addon\ZainAddonModule\Admin;
  6. Then i go to lib > Admin > Controller.php file and update namespace as namespace WHMCS\Module\Addon\ZainAddonModule\Admin;
    please note that ZainAddonModule is my module name without underscores.
  7. You can do the same thing for ClientDispatcher files also.
  8. That's it an issue resolved!!

thanks