Update translation file inside the / lang / overrides folder

grpcom

Hello,

At this moment I have made the update of my whmcs to version 7.5.1 and this update changed some words in my translation file that I use in the folder / overrides the content when I actuated WHMCS.

Researching, I found this link:

https://whmcs.community/topic/274805-primary-side-bar-changing-the-category-name/

But also had the same problem, at the time of adding this line of code within the file of the translation generated a problem.

$ _LANG ['navStore'] = "Products";

Then try to look for this same tag but note that in version 6.0 of the translation of version 7.5.1 if it was this same line of code that is recommended to add.

Then I see that my problem is that the file of my language in the folder: / overrides is outdated compared to the current translation of this version.

I want to know how to update this translation file that I use in my folder / overrides

My question is: it is correct that I copy the translation information from "version 6.0" that appears in the translation file that delivers WHMCS and then I replace it within my translation file that is in the folder: / overrides with that information?

The process is correct or how should I update the translation file of my folder / overrides and thus save headache.

Thanks in advance!

14 hours ago, grpcom said:

At this moment I have made the update of my whmcs to version 7.5.1 and this update changed some words in my translation file that I use in the folder / overrides the content when I actuated WHMCS.

I assume it didn't actually overwrite the overrides file ? it may just be using different translation strings that you haven't updated yet. :?:

14 hours ago, grpcom said:

My question is: it is correct that I copy the translation information from "version 6.0" that appears in the translation file that delivers WHMCS and then I replace it within my translation file that is in the folder: / overrides with that information?

The process is correct or how should I update the translation file of my folder / overrides and thus save headache.

you only need to copy those strings to the overrides file that you want to translate - you don't need to copy all of them to the overrides file if you aren't going to change them.