Delete a client and email record from database on fresh install.

Rangka Kacang

Hi, I recently installed a fresh WHMCS 7.5.1 and registered a test user account. I wanted to check if the welcome email is sending corrently via smtp and it did. I also did a test with my email piping for some of the departments and that also worked out well.

However, I'm receiving bunch of email logs and a few rubbish information. I did not backup the database before creating (or registering) that test user. Now, I want to delete the test client from the database and all its corresponding emails clean. I also want to do this via phpmyadmin but not sure if deleting it directly from there will cause any problems in the future. For example, will the next user that registers will have an incremental id of 2 instead of 1 and what happens to the emails / support tickets database ids that will be removed from the database manually. I don't see any system clean up modules in the admin interface.

I also suffer from a mild OCD if that make sense.

Thank you.

Oh, well. I just did some googling and saw this in the documentation.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Maintenance#Restoring_a_Database_Backup

That answered everything. It seems like this is exactly what I was looking for regarding the IDs stuff. Sorry, I'm new here and I made a mistake on my first post.

http://www.mysqltutorial.org/mysql-reset-auto-increment

Thank you