i need to make my hostingHi! site responsive

Hi

I have a webhsoting site. with whmcs attached. 

the frontedn of teh site was coded from scratch while we used  whmcs template and shopping carts for the backend

and clientsarea

the issue is my site is not mobile or tablet responsive.

Someone has recommended i use bootstrap or jquery to make it mobile responsive but I dont have 

the skills. Please how can i easily do this. or is there anyone out there that can help?

my site is www.reliablehostng.com

Pls mods. if this isn't the right section can you help me move it. I am new here.

Hello,

If you want to make this yourself then indeed using a framework like bootstrap to build a fully responsive site would be the best idea. It requires a bit of learning to use efficiently, but nothing you could not handle if you have enough time on your hands. The best part about it is that there are a lot of tutorials available on the web so you can just follow one of them to learn basics and then just apply this knowledge on your site.

On the other hand someone can make this for you. This option is of course faster and you have a promise of some guaranteed quality, but of course that comes at a price. To be honest I would love to help you here myself, but based on my past experience i would rather not do that as usually there are always some problems and more work involved in adjusting existing site than making brand new one (Maybe that is just my bad luck). BUT we could make you a new professional site from the ground. Our sites are fully responsive and the prices are really low for the quality you get.

If you want to know more you can contact us from Here. It does not hurt to ask and who knows, maybe you will like that option better. In any case I hope you will be able to find a solution here :)