Been reselling hosting and domains for over a decade, but only now learned about WHMCS. WTH?

Hi, all my name is Dale and my company is Brandwise. I've been in business since '99 and I have been building websites since '96. I started selling hosting and domains for probably a decade and yet, I am just getting started with WHMCS. I know… what took me so long, right? Well, to be honest, the reselling of hosting and domains was never the product I lead with. I am more of an expert in the branding, sales, and business development space. That being said, I never really branded or focused on the business development side of my business. Only after years of manually managing things and screwing up have I decided to step things up and get more professional in this space.

So I am a total novice in the professional management of hosting and domain clients. Sadly I think I missed a lot of opportunities because I neglected this side of the business. I was hoping this community could help get me up to speed on using the pro tools and maybe even enlighten me on other best practices to use in the industry. WHMCS looks like it will solve a ton of my management issues and billing issues and hopefully help me build a systematized approach to this side of my business. I assume if taken seriously, this could be a fairly lucrative revenue source.

I'd love to connect with more people in this space and learn from them and hope to be able to give back some value to the community. Thanks for building this community. I look forward to getting to know many of you. Have a great day, my friends!

Dale