notify client and admin prior to deletion

Based on the new data retention settings, it seems ridiculous that neither the client nor the admin are notified prior to deletion of data.  Does anyone know of a 3rd party mod that would handle this effectively? I checked with support and there are no hooks that would work.  

Thanks!

Hi -

Thanks - I'm referring to the automated deletion settings that are required to comply with the GDPR. (i.e. don't keep data longer than you have to) This, according to tech support, deletes ALL client data including invoices after a time you designate.  Here's the whmcs doc about this: https://docs.whmcs.com/Data_Retention_Policy_Automation and the related doc for Client Status Update: https://docs.whmcs.com/Automation_Settings#Client_Status_Update

The issue is that neither the client nor the admin is notified prior to deletion.  A notification with some leeway to perform a function would be helpful in case, for example,  the admin needs to download the client history of old invoices for tax purposes.  Or in case the client was thinking about doing additional business with you, they can be notified with a fairly standard "hey, you haven't logged on in a while... log in to reactivate your account" etc.  

I like the idea of the above automated settings in principle, but not without notification...