MarketConnect - SpamExperts

After my client ordered and paid for the  SpamExperts Addon, the MX records were not created automatically as expected, so I did it manually. But looking at the product it still displays a message:

Status Description
This order is awaiting configuration. Configuration must be completed in order to use the service.

What do I need to do?

Regards.

2 minutes ago, christodupreez said:

After my client ordered and paid for the  SpamExperts Addon, the MX records were not created automatically as expected, so I did it manually. But looking at the product it still displays a message:

Status Description
This order is awaiting configuration. Configuration must be completed in order to use the service.

What do I need to do?

Regards.

When I try the "Attempt Configuration" button I get the following error: 

Domain is already pointed to SpamExperts mail exchange (MX) servers. Please point the domains MX records back to your local mail server and try again.

• 1 month later...

Hi christodupreez,

here you should find what you need:

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/help/connect/kb/spamexperts_email_services

Simply buy the plan you need after paying and activating in the admin Panel the client should receive an E-mail with the instruction to setup the MX records.

Done!!

Greetings Christian