Mega main menu not displaying correctly after settings changed in dashboard

Good day

I would really appreciated some assistance regarding the above issue.

After trying to add an effect in the "mega main menu" options in the dashboard in order for the menu to fade in/out I must have enable/disabled settings as the default (inhost) template menu displayed with vertical layout.

Our developer managed to resolve the issue as it seemed that the "Responsive For Handheld Devices" should not be enabled in the "specific options" menu...  Thing is, it was enabled previously and now the desktop menu is displayed on an mobile device instead.

The other issue is that now the main menu is not displaying in WHMCS client area at all.  We have previously purchased the Integration service from WHMCS and that template is selected in the General options.  The header and footer matches our main site, although the menu is not displaying.

I have submitted a ticket, but apparently it falls outside their scope of support.

Please advise as it seems I have hit a brick wall...

Thanks

JO