How to re-issue delted invoice for a domain

We had an issue with our WHMCS last week, basically, someone created a spider that created an account every 5 minutes on our whmcs system and placed a spam orders. We tried everything to deal with it and eventually just shut it all down until they gave up and moved on.

Anyway, we cleared out the spam orders and removed the spam accounts etc. however this caused some issues. For instance, some of the spam orders ended up on actual client invoices. This we have resolved with support, however, I have one last issue to clear up so thought I would just post it here.

One of our clients has a domain that is set to renew. His invoice contained a spam order in it so I deleted the invoice no realising that the invoice was genuine apart from the one item in it... So now I have a client with a domain that is set to be renewed and no invoice...

How do I re-add the invoice to that particular domain since once paid it should automatically update the details on our domain registrar?

Do I just add a manual invoice and do this manually and update the domains next renewal date or should I simply move the renewal date to 1 day ahead and let the system spit out a new invoice?