Whmcs 7.5 Session Problem

We have a few days of whmcs session problem, when customers log in whmcs system is forced to log in and force user to login again.

When I look at the server's session folder, what should I do if the session is seamless
, How can I solve this problem for days I have not found a solution I am writing to the WHMCs support team, the problem is related to the server, but after the WHMCS 7.5 update, there was no such problem before this problem.

php 7.0 7.1 7.2 Trying out all versions of php we all have the same problem We are complaining in this case how can we solve this problem as soon as possible?

On 03/05/2018 at 10:24 PM, Kodelabs said:

We have a few days of whmcs session problem, when customers log in whmcs system is forced to log in and force user to login again.

Hi Kodelabs,

Could you explain this a bit more.  Does this login/logout happen instantly?  Or does it log the user out after 30/60 seconds etc? I just need a bit more exact information on the problem.  If you can also give me a link to sign-up and see the problem for myself, that might also be helpful. 

Thanks,

Brad

1 hour ago, sanechoice said:

Could you explain this a bit more.  Does this login/logout happen instantly?  Or does it log the user out after 30/60 seconds etc? I just need a bit more exact information on the problem.  If you can also give me a link to sign-up and see the problem for myself, that might also be helpful. 

Hello, thank you for your reply.
This session question is a bit confusing because I do not kick me out of the system as a user, but when I enter it from a different computer it throws the other user.
Sometimes it takes a while and sometimes it takes 30 - 60 seconds.

I've disabled the session field in the security section of the Whmcs settings page temporarily until this problem is resolved by whmcs.

• 2 years later...

Check/note the permissions of:
/var/lib/php/session
In case you need to set them back.

Then perhaps this command will do the job:
chmod 1733 /var/lib/php/session

as per : http://kb.odin.com/en/115704

Although this KB article is specifically for a slightly different issue, is similar potential cause/workaround.
i.e. the script tries to create the session but cannot write it, so login is successful, then the required session file is not there.

If it does fix the problem for you, likely need to reapply this whenever you run yum update and it includes any php update.