Show clients invoices 7 days before Due Date

Hi Guys,

New WHMCS user and first post so please be gentle with me.

I want to be able to show invoices 'coming due' in, say, the next 7 days in a client's dashboard, preferably with an email to the client saying 'a new invoice due on XXth is now available in your dashboard'.  I've searched the docs but only see 'Invoice Early' but I don't want to change the 'Due Date, just when they see the invoice.

I'd like to achieve something like that which i receive form my own hosting company, as an example, which I receive 14 days before the due date.

"Andrew,
Thank you for choosing XX Hosting. We appreciate your business!
We would like to notify you that a new invoice has been created for services from XX Hosting. Please find the details below. If there is a valid credit card on file it will be charged automatically on the due date. If not you can make payment manually by logging into My A2 Hosting.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks and regards,

AndrewJ

That should be achievable in Setup-> Automation Setting -> Billing Settings

image.thumb.png.3931fbaa4df66d85b386c7e510af64a0.png

You will need to change the email template to say whatever you need it to. I found some of the default templates lacking, but it's expected you customise the system to suit your needs after the install.

Edited by John Kennedy