Installation issues

Hello,

I am having issues installing the latest WHMCS. I am using Ubuntu 16.04, mariaDB 10.1, PHP 7.2, and all the plugins required for WHMC according to the documentation. Now I had another server I was installing to test to see if I could get it before I put it on my domain server and it installed flawlessly. However, I want to now move it to my dedicated box as I set up the domain.

I get a blank screen - I have it set up on https://admin.wholehoghosting.com. I turned errors on, but my configuration.php is blank so that didn't work (at least I am not getting any errors). I put a ticket into WHMCS support and was pointed to a couple pages, still no luck. I also, went into my account and "reissued License" - what I did notice is that is still points to the other ip/dns but I have no idea how to change this.

I was able to resolve my issue on my own after several hours/days of investigation. However, the one thing that concerns me is my post still isn't approved after almost 48 hours. Is this just because I am new to the forums or does everything have to be approved going forward and what is the turn around time on getting my posts approved?