some pre-sales questions, please

SilverNodashi

Question

Hi

I'm looking for a reason to get out of my modernbill deal. WHMCS seems far superior, but I have some specific needs, which modernbill have been able to meet.

1. We use some manual domian registrars, who need to have a email application template sent to them. Would I be able to automatically do something like this from WHMCS?

2. Would I be able to have multiple registrars on the same system, and each domain mapped to his own registrar? Let's say I could create custom email registrars, and I have .com domains mapped to eNom, .co.za domains mapped to the UniFORM registrar, .org.za domains mapped to their registrar, will it work like that? Will the system know which registrar to use according to the one specified?

3. Would I be able to sell SSL Certificates? I don't see this option.

4. Would I be able to have multiple payment gateways enabled? At this stage I need moneybookers, offline credit card, and (if possible) a direct deposit payment gateway (where I can publish instructions on howto make the payment)

5. Would I be able to run multi currencies?

9 answers to this question

Aside from the necro of the thread...

I heard Matt was working on automating the purchase of SSL certs from eNom, which the eNom API supports. (Other billing solutions do this so it is possible)

I don't believe that SSL certs can be automatically applied to a specific users account though. Meaning you would still have to go into WHM and apply the SSL encryption key to the client's account once eNom (or any other SSL provider) provided you with your key or key generation link.

Aside from the necro of the thread...

I heard Matt was working on automating the purchase of SSL certs from eNom, which the eNom API supports. (Other billing solutions do this so it is possible)

This will be awesome!

I don't believe that SSL certs can be automatically applied to a specific users account though. Meaning you would still have to go into WHM and apply the SSL encryption key to the client's account once eNom (or any other SSL provider) provided you with your key or key generation link.

I don't think modernbill can do that either, for that matter, but it would be nice. If cPanel has support the SSL provisioning in it's API, then I can't see why this can't be done.