Custom Provisioning

Hi All,

I've just began the journey of using WHMCS and would like some insight / help on how to provision my own services.  Background story is, I'm looking to resell a VPS but not provide functions such as stop, start, reset, login etc within the customer control panel, I want to provide the customer with a clean looking view with simple access to the VPS.  I would like help in understanding how I run can run a script after an order is placed that will utilise an API to the VPS provider to build and configure the VPS to my standard, in addition to this, I need to understand then how to terminate the VPS when a customer cancels the product or if the product runs out of its contracted date? I'm a bit unclear how i would link my customer to the ID of the VPS at the VPS provider?  Would i look at something like action hooks, or do i need to look at building my own provisioning module?

Thanks!