Adding Spam Notice in Page on Order Complete

mlsto

Hello

I added a notice to the orderforms/complete.tpl but when I placed a new test order nothing came up.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, is this the right place, where do I place the notice?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you for reply, I added a free product to test it, not sure if that is the reason, shouldn't be I would think. The completed order page shows, no gateway as was a free product.

In complete.tpl I added this

{if $ispaid}
                <strong>Please Check Your Spam Folder In Case our Email Goes There!</strong>
                <!-- Enter any HTML code which should be displayed when a user has completed checkout here -->
                <!-- Common uses of this include conversion and affiliate tracking scripts -->
            {/if}

Thanks for any help on this

for a free product, $ispaid is false, so this block of code would never show... a free product wouldn't necessarily even generate an invoice, so there would be no way to mark it paid.

quickest solution, if you need this to work for all products, would be to move the <strong> line out of the {if $ispaid} block and add it afterwards... if in reality you're only using paid*, and not free products, then the above code should work fine as is.

* paid before they get to the complete page, e.g they could pay later via an offline method (Mail In Payment, Bank Transfer etc) and so would still be considered unpaid when they get to the complete page.