ModulesGarden Module/Add-on Fix... or Replacement ?

I have quickly found out that ModulesGarden support is TERRIBLE.  They only answer 1 question per day (and answer it poorly) and I get nowhere.

But I digress... The situation that I am in is that I am in the process of migrating from the old Hsphere Control Panel System to a Plesk Onyx Control Panel sytem.

Since Plesk Onyx doesn't have it's own billing system like Hsphere did.. ugh... I am forced to use WHMCS (or some other compatible billing system)

I set up and configured WHMCS.. but unfortunately it doesn't do exactly what I need it to do with regards to billing. At least not out of the box.

For example, in Hsphere... a customer signed up for a hosting account for a specific amount per month. (let's say $15/mo)... but if they wanted to add a database or some other add-on service item (email accounts, subdomains, SPAM Filters, etc..), Hpshere had the capability of allowing us to charge additional fees for these additional items. So for example, if they wanted a database the cost would be an additional $5 per month.

All the customer had to do was click "Add database" and all of the charges were automatically applied to their account and handled and provisioned by Hsphere.

I tried doing this with WHMCS straight out of the box... but it was useless.  It is only good for billing for the account/product ... and not good at handling any add-on or auxiliary services.

So I then tried some modules from ModulesGarden...
1) The Plesk Extended Center module  (so that customers could add/remove only the services and auxiliary products that i wanted them to see directly from the WHMCS Client panel .. like databses, email accounts, etc...)
and
2) The Advanced Billing Add-on (so that I could charge accordingly for these auxiliary products)

According to the ModulesGarden description, they claimed to be able to do what I needed... and their support team said that they would.

Unfortunately I cannot get them to work as described. It's close.. but things keep popping up and breaking or not working as expected. And ModulesGardne is ZERO help.  It's like they aren't even reading my trouble ticket responses.  anyway...  It's possible that I am doing something wrong or not utilizing the modules or even WHMCS correctly. Modulesgarden support is absolutely terrible.. so it is hard to tell if I am doing something wrong, or if the modules are simply not working.

If you think you have a solution or if you are able to customize and fix their modules then please contact me. I would like to find a fix for this ASAP

Pretty sure nobody can fix MG modules except MG themselves... Unless you've purchased the Open Source version. Then, someone can dig into them and look at them for you.

That being said, addons, or configurable options might help here? You can't set this up as specifically 1 db, but you could, say, have the customer order 1-5 databases, 5-10 databases, etc. Have them specify this when they order the product, and they can upgrade at any time.

That being said, you'll have to manually tie this into Plesk if the customer upgrades, as I don't think that WHMCS can do that with addons. However, it beats having to deal with this manually.