Help Understanding Enom Prices

Hello everyone, I'm new here so please bare with me, I'm fairly new to the whole web hosting thing as well, but for me it's more of an extravagant hobby than a business.

Firstly, I want to say thank you to WHMCS for creating such a great solution!

Secondly, I need a little direction, I have been rummaging through the threads but I can't find anything that really explains everything.

I Understand that, because I am a customer of WHMCS, I get some sort of great deal with eNom, of which I have successfully registered with through the links on WHMCS.

I have registered a 'Retail' sub account on eNom, but I am unsure how to sell domains through my website.... 

On my main eNom account (not sub account) I can see a page that says "Domain Pricing" with prices in columns My Cost > Register > Renew > Transfer.

I've noticed that My Cost is considerably much lower in price than Register Renew Transfer, and I'm a bit confused how it all connects and what the sub-account thing is, do I need it to sell domain names?

Do I enter the My Cost price in to WHMCS when setting up the amount somebody will pay for a domain name through my website, or will that be the register price?

And also, as I'm a UK resident, is there a way to automatically update the exchange rate?

Sorry for such a newby question but I have been trying to figure it out by myself, but as I'm new to this I would really appreciate if somebody could throw a newb a little help!

PS: Also, why does it let you edit the price of Register Renew Transfer?

Many Thanks,

Matt

Esse tipo de pergunta são as maiores duvidas daqueles que estão começando. Me encontro na mesma situação que você. Mas pelo que percebi aqui, todos estão preocupados em descobrirem o Sexo dos Anjos do que realmente darem respostas objetivas e proveitosas para aqueles que realmente precisam. Observe e vai ver que aqui é o LIXÃO DA CULTURA INÚTIL. 10000 Mil páginas de ABÓBRINHAS, disso tudo se aproveita uma ou outra coisa insignificante. As perguntas que merecem respostas não possuem. Mas eu falando aqui provavelmente vai aparecer alguém inutil e cheio de dodói querendo me criticar por estar escrevendo aqui sobre a inutilidade dele, e me fazer represálias. Mas a sua pergunta cuja resposta interessa para muita gente, dificilmente será atendida.