AddonConfig hook on payment gateway custom module -- not working?

jlcbada

Hey guys..

anyone tried AddonConfig here? seems not working on my end.

it goes like this:

I created a custom Payment gateway named "foobar" (for example)the structure of my files goes like this:

+ /modules/
   + /gateways/
    + /foobar/
     + /hooks.php
    /foobar.php

my hooks.php goes like:

add_hook('AddonConfig', 1, function($vars) {
        return [
            'Additional Field 1' => '<input type="text" name="additionalFieldOne" class="form-control input-150" />',
            'Additional Field 2' => '<input type="text" name="additionalFieldTwo" class="form-control input-150" />',
        ];
});

what im trying to do is add custom config type fields in foobar_config()

initally types are only limited to: Text, Password, Yes/No Checkboxes, Dropdown Menus, Radio Buttons, Text Areas

I want to add more.. for example: a button

also is there a way to add custom javascript in editing the module file itself (foobar.php)?

something needs to happen(for example: ajax) when that button is clicked -- I need javascript(jquery) to handle that

if my flow is wrong, or there is any other sort of flow to handle this things?

any thoughts?

I believe that there is misunderstanding here,

1) gateway modules structure is like that:

# the main file responsible for (gateway configuration, pay now button, etc): /modules/gateways/foobar.php

# callback file: /modules/gateways/callback/foobar.php

2) you can't change this structure by adding these files inside sub-directory (like in addon modules)

3) hooks.php file doesn't exists under /modules/gateways directory, if your gateway module require ActionHooks place your file inside /includes/hooks/ directory instead.

4) this ActionHook:AddonConfig belong to service addons

correct me if I'm wrong with any of the above!