Sidebar SetURI link

yeoman

Hi, 

I'm very new to WHMCS and working email module, I'm trying to edit sidebar but SetURI won't accept any variable or direct $params. let me show you the code below

$AccountURL = '/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id='.$params["serviceid"].'&xeront=custom&page=mailboxes';
add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 0, function (MenuItem $primarySidebar)
	{	
		// Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Cancel
	    if (!is_null($primarySidebar->getChild('Service Details Actions'))) {
			$primarySidebar->getChild('Service Details Actions')
		        // ->getChild('Cancel')
		        // ->setLabel('Cancel ++')
		        // ->setOrder(10)
		        ->addChild('Accounts')
					->setLabel('Accounts')
					->setUri($AccountURL);
				// ->setOrder(20); // default menu items have orders 10, 20, 30, etc...
	    }
	});

This hook exsits under Client area function as `modulename_ClientArea($params) {}`.

Could you please help to get the URL dynamic with $params["serviceid"] because i won't know productid and i only obtains throu params as far as i understood. 
On the side note, I find the documentation very scattered so hard to extract information. Thank you

16 minutes ago, yeoman said:

Hi, 

I'm very new to WHMCS and working email module, I'm trying to edit sidebar but SetURI won't accept any variable or direct $params. let me show you the code below

$AccountURL = '/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id='.$params["serviceid"].'&xeront=custom&page=mailboxes';
add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 0, function (MenuItem $primarySidebar)
	{	
		// Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Cancel
	    if (!is_null($primarySidebar->getChild('Service Details Actions'))) {
			$primarySidebar->getChild('Service Details Actions')
		        // ->getChild('Cancel')
		        // ->setLabel('Cancel ++')
		        // ->setOrder(10)
		        ->addChild('Accounts')
					->setLabel('Accounts')
					->setUri($AccountURL);
				// ->setOrder(20); // default menu items have orders 10, 20, 30, etc...
	    }
	});

This hook exsits under Client area function as `modulename_ClientArea($params) {}`.

Could you please help to get the URL dynamic with $params["serviceid"] because i won't know productid and i only obtains throu params as far as i understood. 
On the side note, I find the documentation very scattered so hard to extract information. Thank you

ps: I also tried to call $params inside hook, it seems inside hook function params are empty, additionally i tried to add $params as argument in hook fucntion like  function (MenuItem $primarySidebar, $params). it didn't work as well. my only problem is get link with ID that i'm obtaining via params.