Automatic vs. Manually terminated accounts

rbro

I could be wrong, but I think that setting deals with terminating an account for non-payment after a period of time that you set right below the checkbox. So, if you have that set to 30 days, it is my understanding that after 30 days late, the account wil be automatically terminated.

What I'd like to know is if a customers cancels, and they want to be canceled immediately will the account be terminated when the cron runs next? same for if they select termination at the end of their billing period. Are both of these automatic?

I have my system set to auto-terminate accounts after 30 days non-payment. When I get my cron jon activity emails each night after billing runs, however I'll see both accounts that are auto-terminated and ones that say "require manual termination". What determines if it happens automatically or not? They're both 30 days or more past due. And I'd like to know the answer to your question as well. Also can a cancellation request be marked as completed somehow or must it be manually deleted?

It's says manual termination required when the attempt to suspend it automatically fails.

Matt

OK, thanks Matt. How about the other 2 questions when you get a chance:

1. Will an immediate cancellation request from a customer result in an automatic termination the next time the cron runs? (assuming auto-termination is checked in config, or maybe regardless?)

2. Is there a way to mark a cancellation request as completed manually, or do they just need to be deleted?