validation when editing information

Thembi

When client is editing his info the system used to validate, such that when the client tries to navigate away from the edit my details page "clientarea.php?action=details" the system wouldn't let the client navigate away without providing all the required fields. Would like to have the same functionality again .

When client is editing his info the system used to validate, such that when the client tries to navigate away from the edit my details page "clientarea.php?action=details" the system wouldn't let the client navigate away without providing all the required fields. Would like to have the same functionality again .

which version of WHMCS allowed that?

I just checked v6.2.2/six and that allows me to navigate away with required fields not filled in... they don't get saved/updated to the database, but I can still navigate away to another page if I want to... I can't recall any default template preventing me from doing that.

the form page is still validated in the sense that if you have required fields, you need to fill them in before the updated details are sent to the database - but that would apply to both v6.2.2 and v7.2.2 and all versions in between.