Remove Payment details that are required from a user on checkout

Thembi

In my system users dont have to punch in their credit card/card details or select a payment method because we have only one payment method and the payment company also handles card details on their site so i wish to do away with the payment details that are being prompted from the user. see attache image

payment.PNG

I think you need to have one payment option enabled for the cart to function - you can hide it from displaying in the cart, but I believe it has to be there.

your best bet might be to contact the developers of the PayGate gateway module about this - i'm assuming it's a third-party solution and not shipped with WHMCS (as i'm not familiar with it), and get them to change the cart checkout output... if it unencrypted, you might be able to do it yourself.

Hi Brian Paygate is just an example, i am handling payment integration my self so i can be able to change how the checkout page looks if you can assist.

To me the payment details they look like they are required by whmcs not the payment gateway , correct me if i am wrong so i thought i could change in whmcs.

To me the payment details they look like they are required by whmcs not the payment gateway , correct me if i am wrong so i thought i could change in whmcs.

the requirements will be specified by the payment gateway, e.g if you use the Mail In Payment / Bank Transfer gateways, then the client isn't asked for any CC details, they just tick the radio button, submit and the order process completes... the point being that the gateway(s) you're using must be asking/requiring cc details.

Thanks brian this is exactly what i need, only the radio button to be displayed there. Now since i am doing the payment gateway my self that integrates the Bank and WHMCS How do i tell WHMCS not to display or prompt user CC details.

the requirements will be specified by the payment gateway, e.g if you use the Mail In Payment / Bank Transfer gateways, then the client isn't asked for any CC details, they just tick the radio button, submit and the order process completes... the point being that the gateway(s) you're using must be asking/requiring cc details.

Thanks brian this is exactly what i need, only the radio button to be displayed there. Now since i am doing the payment gateway my self that integrates the Bank and WHMCS How do i tell WHMCS not to display or prompt user CC details.

you might want to take a look at the documentation on Payment Gateways as that should guide you how to do the basics of what you want to do...

https://developers.whmcs.com/payment-gateways/