Show Annual, biennial and triennial price

Synertic

Hi, I add this string on my templates/orderforms/premium_comparison/products.tpl file to show those price instead of monthly price and the string dosn't work.

Does someone can see what I'm doing wrong?

{if $product.pricing.rawpricing.triennially neq -1}<span>{($product.pricing.rawpricing.triennially/36)|string_format:"%.2f"}</span>/mo{else}{$product.pricing.rawpricing.biennially neq -1}<span>{($product.pricing.rawpricing.biennially/24)|string_format:"%.2f"}</span>/mo{else}{$product.pricing.rawpricing.annually neq -1}<span>{($product.pricing.rawpricing.annually/12)|string_format:"%.2f"}</span>/mo{else}{$product.pricing.minprice.cycleText}{/if}

If I use only this string is working

{if $product.pricing.rawpricing.triennially neq -1}<span>{($product.pricing.rawpricing.triennially/36)|string_format:"%.2f"}</span>/mo{else}{$product.pricing.minprice.cycleText}{/if}

There is a way to put annual, biennal and triennial together on the string?

thanks

Eric

- - - Updated - - -

This replace the line 85 onthe file premium_comparison/products.tpl

Eric,

your problem was they way you were using else - it should really be elseif and the correct code should be along the lines of...

{if $product.pricing.rawpricing.triennially neq -1}<span>{$currency.prefix}{($product.pricing.rawpricing.triennially/36)|string_format:"%.2f"}</span>/mo{elseif $product.pricing.rawpricing.biennially neq -1}<span>{$currency.prefix}{($product.pricing.rawpricing.biennially/24)|string_format:"%.2f"}</span>/mo{elseif $product.pricing.rawpricing.annually neq -1}<span>{$currency.prefix}{($product.pricing.rawpricing.annually/12)|string_format:"%.2f"}</span>/mo{else}{$product.pricing.minprice.cycleText}{/if}

i've added the currency prefix to the output, but you can remove that if it's not necessary - or replace with a suffix after the output if your currency uses that instead.

Thank, the code works but It dosen't show the longest terme by default.

What I try to do is the show the starting price using the longest terme but showing the monthly cost

Like regular price 9.95$ monthy but 6.95$/month if 3 years supscibtion

Like:

Regula price 9.95 (base on monthly suscribtion

Sale price 6.95 base mon 36 month terms

it is possible to do that? exemple on siteground https://www.siteground.com/web-hosting.htm