Looking to hire someone for those 2 changes

soamz

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, soamz said:

Is there a way to avoid over writing those 2 files every time WHMCS upgrades ?

I seem to recall one of the developers saying that they might not overwrite custom.css in the future, but until then, keeping a copy of the code in both the css and .tpl would be one way... another would be to rename the pure_comparison orderform template to something else and using that instead.

the third way, which I won't get a chance to look at today but will bookmark this thread to remind me, might be to use a hook instead of modifying the template - i'll need to reread the thread and my notes to see the viability of that.

On 1/15/2018 at 12:59, brian! said:

the third way, which I won't get a chance to look at today but will bookmark this thread to remind me, might be to use a hook instead of modifying the template - i'll need to reread the thread and my notes to see the viability of that.

a quick look and I don't think it's practical... you have to remove/replace existing code and you can't do that in this case without editing the template.