Email only packages

graisbeck

I'm looking to supply email only packages and have tried searching for a module to provision this. I've been in touch with my reseller and they pointed me back here (no surprise there :lol:). Is it again, a case of creating a product group and products similar my hosting packages and making sure that 'Require domain' is checked?

Also, I know there is already a default option in WHM to add email only cpanel features to packages. But, when it comes to setting quotas do I start off with packages having a minimum of 200mb disk space, or would you advise more?

Is it the same with SiteLock too(except for the quotas of course), as ResellerClub informed me that they also don't provide a module?

Thanks in advance!!

Edited by graisbeck

Create the products in WHM for email only ... Then create a feature list and add to that package (we simply kept the relevant mail icons section)

We created a product group and set eg 4 packages with different of allocations

these are set the same as eg a shared hosting account in whmcs (add package name etc)

Users then get cpanel login and can setup email accouts etc just like any other acocunt but with the rest of the cpanel icons missing,

If that makes sense :o)

Create the products in WHM for email only ... Then create a feature list and add to that package (we simply kept the relevant mail icons section)

We created a product group and set eg 4 packages with different of allocations

these are set the same as eg a shared hosting account in whmcs (add package name etc)

Users then get cpanel login and can setup email accouts etc just like any other acocunt but with the rest of the cpanel icons missing,

If that makes sense :o)

Hi Lance, thanks for your input :idea:. What disk space quotas etc do you allocate to your email packages and do you also resell SiteLock?