Almost finished WHMCS Integration

rslyon

Hi rslyon, glad you posted your integration. thumbsup%5B1%5D.gif

Your site, overall, looks great. There's lots of indexable text, useful information, and plenty of services to choose from. The style is pleasing and professional. It is different enough to set it apart from your competition, yet the colors and navigation are harmonious and somehow familiar.

As to the WHMCS section, it seems to all work seamlessly and flow very well. The link colors match your nav colors, which is nice. I'd honestly like to see more customization to the Portal theme, but perhaps I'm jaded from viewing so many WHMCS support areas. To your clients and prospective clients, this will probably be a fresh look, so no worries.

There's a lot of information on your site, and it is organized very nicely. Bravo for tying it all together so well. If I had to "pick a nit" it would be with the Live Help. Maybe it's just me, but I am not a fan of the proactive Live Help offer on the main pages. I'd rather let the customer browse without feeling like Big Brother is watching, but like I said, that may just be me.

Summing up, your site is very informative, easy to navigate, and offers just about every feature a prospective client might want. Thanks for sharing your site!

Rick

Thanks for all the feedback.

We still have alot more info to add and will continue working on it.

The developer is the same person who did the windy city site but i am ensured that this is a unique template and no one else should have it. However i do see that he has used the same java script for the navigation and font which of course, is not unique.

I think it looks good but one thing bothers me and thats the nav bar and it might just be me but the nav drop downs dont work in firefox among other browsers. it works in IE7 & Safari. but I try to steer clear of scripts that can't offer the same experience to all customers. but as I say thats just an observation by me and as a whole I like your site. very tidy.

Regards

Camotec Web Solutions