Welcome email

graisbeck

Hi,

I registered a test client through the normal registration procedure on my site without purchasing any products and a welcome email was received, but it came from myorderbox and not my site. It gave details of the control panel etc and asked to validate the email address.

A standard default welcome email was also automatically sent, which is what I expected.

I am registered with the Resellerclub for domains, but any ideas why an email from myorderbox would of been sent out when nothing has been purchased, please?

Hi,

I registered a test client through the normal registration procedure on my site without purchasing any products and a welcome email was received, but it came from myorderbox and not my site. It gave details of the control panel etc and asked to validate the email address.

A standard default welcome email was also automatically sent, which is what I expected.

I am registered with the Resellerclub for domains, but any ideas why an email from myorderbox would of been sent out when nothing has been purchased, please?

Hey, there. When you sync the WHMCS panel with ResellerClub, every action that you place on the WHMCS panel is recorded on the Orderbox.

For example: If a customer account is created in WHMCS, the same account will show up in Orderbox.

This is the reason why an email is sent from the Orderbox system. In order to avoid the emails, you will have to log into the reseller control panel first.

Click on Settings--> System Notification--> Email

Switch off the emails that are sent to the customer.

Going forward no emails will be sent from the Orderbox panel to the respective customers.

Hey, there. When you sync the WHMCS panel with ResellerClub, every action that you place on the WHMCS panel is recorded on the Orderbox.

For example: If a customer account is created in WHMCS, the same account will show up in Orderbox.

This is the reason why an email is sent from the Orderbox system. In order to avoid the emails, you will have to log into the reseller control panel first.

Click on Settings--> System Notification--> Email

Switch off the emails that are sent to the customer.

Going forward no emails will be sent from the Orderbox panel to the respective customers.

Thanks for the explanation. I've now switched the email notifications off.