Issues with Capcha

okihost

Since my upgrade to 3.4.1 users have been having issues viewing the capcha image verification numbers, seems like it works 50% of the time and the other 50% the image just does not load.

I have not seen anyone else having the issue so I am just hoping someone might have an idea of something I can try to get it working fully again, if not is there a way to disable the image verification until I get this resolved?

Hey,

Tried around 30 or so domain looks ups with the capacha and worked fine. You may want to re-upload the template that have the capcha. You can also make sure that your PHP modules on your server are working fine.

From,

Adam

Thanks, I just checked it also 20 times and never had the issue. I dunno I guess I will try reuploading again.

I did it earlier and out of 10 times it came up 5-6 times correctly and the rest just no image. I have gotten about 4 complaints today (that is about half of the 8 tickets today) that mentioned the issue so I am pretty sure it is not just me and must be something server side.. Now just to find it :)

Do you know if there is a way to disable that function for the time being?

Do you know if there is a way to disable that function for the time being?

Yes, go to your admin panel > General Configuration > Other > Disable Captcha Images - tick this box.

I'm not sure if there is a way to just disable the captcha for domains though.