Please Advise: Looking for WHMCS forum bridge

wulfric

Can someone please advise and point me into right direction?

Looking for a forum bridge that'll auto signup and register WHMCS users with forums. A couple of my favorite include:

• vanilla forums

• phpbb

• xenforo

• and simple machine forums

I was digging around and found a nice forum addon by No Half pixels, but I don't want to purchase that, it's just to early and still needs heavy development work. Also, the one post I found for Vanilla Bridge didn't work with WHMCS 7, was hoping maybe one of you fellas can direct my traffic to get results.

- - - Updated - - -

I did a search on WHMCS appstore (the original one) but didn't have any luck - https://www.whmcs.com/appstore/

• 3 months later...
I was digging around and found a nice forum addon by No Half pixels, but I don't want to purchase that, it's just to early and still needs heavy development work.

As a client who has made this purchase in the past, I highly recommend you stay away from this authors products. There has been absolutely NO support given from the author in the past 3 months!

I made the mistake of making a purchase after WHMCS 7.2 was released, and have not even been able to use the module cause I cannot get a response from the creator of this module.

The modules are excellent when working, dont get me wrong, but when you purchase something and it comes with support, one would think they should at minimum receive a working copy of the module!