Different theme for logged in user

NullPoint

Hello. I recently purchased the eNo theme as I thought theme design was excellent for logged in clients to manage their account. Without using my brain I figured I could use this template as a "logged in" client area template for when users manage their accounts. When not logged in, I want to keep my current designed theme for users. Basically I want to use this theme separately. Both my current theme and the new eNo theme are made for WHMCS, of which I am using version 6.3.1. I do not use wordpress as a bridge or anything else at the moment, just purely WHMCS as the management platform and portal. What I am hoping you guys can help me with, is setting up something where when a user clicks on the client area button in the navbar, they are then directed to the login page using the eNo theme, and once logged in they remain on the eNo theme. For new customers or people browsing, I wish for them to just stay on my original theme and if they order they also stay on the original theme throughout the process. Once registered then obviously they can go on and login and the process I just described where they are pushed to the eNo theme happens.

Hopefully I made myself clear and concise as it seems complicated to explain almost. I really appreciate any help on finding a solution. I see other hosts using different themed platforms for their billing/account management, support, etc. I mainly just want to use a different theme for logged in clients to manage their accounts and support and such. Again thank you.

Hmm, maybe another approach. I am newish to WHMCS so bare with me. Is it possible to use php urls to force the account management part of the client area onto a different theme. Basically when a user clicks the "client area" tab where they login and manage their services/domains, I can use ?systpl="theme" to force that theme when they click the button. The issue when I tried this is that the client then gets put onto that theme for the remainder of their time on the site due to I think the cache in their browser. Besides changing every url on the site to switch the template back, I am wondering if there's an easier way to force the client to use a theme just for the account management section. I also thought maybe a second WHMCS install running off the same database under a subdomain like clients.website.com using the alternate theme.

Any ideas? Just hoping for some responses to point me in the right direction. I've seen some posts on running multiple sites off of one WHMCS install so im thinking either doing that or with urls or with .htaccess i can make it happen.