How to setup Indian tax rules?

Sinchan

I have setup below mention tax rules

In level 1 rules I have added service tax for 14 % tax rate and in level 2 rules I have added 2 service tax rules namely "Swachh Bharat cess”

and "Krushi Kalyan Cess" for 0.5% tax rate each .

I have added the invoice and seen that the service tax level 2 rules are not applied properly.

Only first rule is applied and second rule is not applied from level 2 rules. Please give me a solution for how to cover all my tax rules

Only first rule is applied and second rule is not applied from level 2 rules. Please give me a solution for how to cover all my tax rules

that sounds to me as though it is working normally for WHMCS - you can only apply a maximum of two taxes to an invoice (1 x level 1; 1 x level 2 + an option to compound them)...

for any given country a tax is applied to, WHMCS will only use the first one of each tax level that it finds... which will be why it is applying the 14% tax, and one of the level 2 0.5% taxes - but not both L2 taxes.

I think if you need to apply all 3 taxes to an invoice, you're going to have to find a custom solution.

one possible option might be to charge ONE level 2 tax @ 1% and split the amount 50/50 in the cart/invoice/emails between SBC and KKC... though that would require multiple template changes and/or action hook(s)...

another might be to use a 3rd-party addon, such as Billing Extension, which allows for more advanced tax settings - though you'll have to check with the developer whether you can apply multiple L2 taxes with it...

or you could post in Service Offers & Requests and get a developer to write a custom addon module to solve your precise problem.