Support Trio Loginshare?

lugz

Hey,

WHMCS does not support any sort of login share with any product at this time. If SupportTrio does support a login share, you will need to work with SupportTrio to get it working.

Or and you can hire/make add-ons to the client area of WHMCS that works with SupportTrio.

From,

Adam

Thanks Adam. I saw there was a loginshare for kayako so was just checking. I don't mind paying for the work to be done, was just checking to see if it was already out there before getting it custom coded. :)

Thank you!

Well the login share has nothing to do with WHMCS at all. The only reason a login share is available for Kayako and WHMCS is Kayako has that option with in its Support Desk, unlike WHMCS.

From,

Adam

You can edit the checkout script to auto-create a SupportTrio user and vBulletin user etc, although it does/can mean a disparity between the passwords the user has over time.

I'd really like to see WHMCS allow for login by "username" in additional to the email address, then it would be trivial to have "sync-to" options to run as cron jobs to tie the various applications together ...