Order Form Domain Listing

FatihYldrm

Thank you very much @brian! friend who gives me priority in theme arrangement.

1-) How do I add a transfer button to a receiving area?

2-) How can I list the received or not received domain name in the same place?

Sample image I want to do.

r6lnoV.png

My codes:

<div id="DomainSearchResults" class="hidden">

<div id="searchDomainInfo" class="domain-checker-result-headline">
                   <p id="primaryLookupSearching" class="domain-lookup-loader domain-lookup-primary-loader domain-searching"><i class="fa fa-spinner fa-spin"></i> {lang key='orderForm.searching'}...</p>
                   <div id="primaryLookupResult" class="domain-lookup-result hidden">
                       <p class="domain-invalid domain-checker-invalid">{lang key='orderForm.domainLetterOrNumber'}<span class="domain-length-restrictions">{lang key='orderForm.domainLengthRequirements'}</span></p>
                       <p class="domain-unavailable domain-checker-unavailable">{lang key='orderForm.domainIsUnavailable'}</p>
                       <p class="domain-available domain-checker-available">{$LANG.domainavailable1} <strong></strong> {$LANG.domainavailable2}</p>
                       <a class="domain-contact-support btn btn-primary">{$LANG.domainContactUs}</a>
                       <p class="domain-price">
                           <span class="price"></span>
                           <button class="btn btn-primary btn-add-to-cart" data-whois="0" data-domain="">
                               <span class="to-add">{$LANG.addtocart}</span>
                               <span class="added"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-shopping-cart"></i> {lang key='checkout'}</span>
                               <span class="unavailable">{$LANG.domaincheckertaken}</span>
                           </button>
                       </p>
                   </div>
               </div>

{if $spotlightTlds}
                   <div id="spotlightTlds" class="spotlight-tlds clearfix">
                       <div class="spotlight-tlds-container">
                           {foreach $spotlightTlds as $key => $data}
                               <div class="spotlight-tld-container spotlight-tld-container-{$spotlightTlds|count}">
                                   <div id="spotlight{$data.tldNoDots}" class="spotlight-tld">
                                       {if $data.group}
                                           <div class="spotlight-tld-{$data.group}">{$data.groupDisplayName}</div>
                                       {/if}
                                       {$data.tld}
                                       <span class="domain-lookup-loader domain-lookup-spotlight-loader">
                                           <i class="fa fa-spinner fa-spin"></i>
                                       </span>
                                       <div class="domain-lookup-result">
                                           <button type="button" class="btn unavailable hidden" disabled="disabled">
                                               {lang key='domainunavailable'}
                                           </button>
                                           <button type="button" class="btn invalid hidden" disabled="disabled">
                                               {lang key='domainunavailable'}
                                           </button>
                                           <span class="available price hidden">{$data.register}</span>
                                           <button type="button" class="btn hidden btn-add-to-cart" data-whois="0" data-domain="">
                                               <span class="to-add">{lang key='orderForm.add'}</span>
                                               <span class="added"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-shopping-cart"></i> {lang key='checkout'}</span>
                                           </button>
                                           <button type="button" class="btn btn-primary domain-contact-support hidden">Contact Support to Purchase</button>
                                       </div>
                                   </div>
                               </div>
                           {/foreach}
                       </div>
                   </div>
               {/if}

<div class="suggested-domains{if !$showSuggestionsContainer} hidden{/if}">
                   <div class="panel-heading">
                       {lang key='orderForm.suggestedDomains'}
                   </div>
                   <div id="suggestionsLoader" class="panel-body domain-lookup-loader domain-lookup-suggestions-loader">
                       <i class="fa fa-spinner fa-spin"></i> {lang key='orderForm.generatingSuggestions'}
                   </div>
                   <ul id="domainSuggestions" class="domain-lookup-result list-group hidden">
                       <li class="domain-suggestion list-group-item hidden">
                           <span class="domain"></span><span class="extension"></span>
                           <button type="button" class="btn btn-add-to-cart" data-whois="1" data-domain="">
                               <span class="to-add">{$LANG.addtocart}</span>
                           </button>
                           <button type="button" class="btn btn-primary domain-contact-support hidden">Contact Support to Purchase</button>
                           <span class="price"></span>
                           <span class="promo hidden">
                               <span class="sales-group-hot hidden">{lang key='domainCheckerSalesGroup.hot'}</span>
                               <span class="sales-group-new hidden">{lang key='domainCheckerSalesGroup.new'}</span>
                               <span class="sales-group-sale hidden">{lang key='domainCheckerSalesGroup.sale'}</span>
                           </span>
                       </li>
                   </ul>
                   <div class="panel-footer more-suggestions hidden text-center">
                       <a id="moreSuggestions" href="#" onclick="loadMoreSuggestions();return false;">{lang key='domainsmoresuggestions'}</a>
                       <span id="noMoreSuggestions" class="no-more small hidden">{lang key='domaincheckernomoresuggestions'}</span>
                   </div>
                   <div class="text-center text-muted domain-suggestions-warning">
                       <p>{lang key='domainssuggestionswarnings'}</p>
                   </div>
               </div>

</div>

Edited by FatihYldrm
Optional

Thank you very much @brian! friend who gives me priority in theme arrangement.

not anymore - i'm not going to help you fix/write a custom template... if I answer this question, they'll be another one tomorrow... and another one the day after.

get a developer in to help you.

not anymore - i'm not going to help you fix/write a custom template... if I answer this question, they'll be another one tomorrow... and another one the day after.

get a developer in to help you.

I apologize because I did not want to say that. My English is not good and I do a google translation and I am doing wrong translations.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally did not want this help from you.

- - - Updated - - -

I am using Whmcs 6 and I have purchased the update and the theme is not working properly, I need to restore it, I can not do anything I did not know how to encode it.

I am using Whmcs 6 and I have purchased the update and the theme is not working properly, I need to restore it, I can not do anything I did not know how to encode it.

you say that you're using v6, but that code you posted above is from v7 - it's going to be hard to make a v7 template work in v6.

I do not think I'm doing anything wrong.I want to do something like this I'm looking for someone who can help.

you're asking for help on a template that you've bought from a developer and it doesn't seem to be compatible with your WHMCS version.

you should really contact the developer about your issues - if they can't or won't help, then you will need to pay another developer for help.

i'd really like to help - but no-one can help you modify a custom template without seeing all the code and being able to test it locally... this will be a simple task for any WHMCS developer to help you with. :idea:

you say that you're using v6, but that code you posted above is from v7 - it's going to be hard to make a v7 template work in v6.

you're asking for help on a template that you've bought from a developer and it doesn't seem to be compatible with your WHMCS version.

you should really contact the developer about your issues - if they can't or won't help, then you will need to pay another developer for help.

i'd really like to help - but no-one can help you modify a custom template without seeing all the code and being able to test it locally... this will be a simple task for any WHMCS developer to help you with. :idea:

Yes I am trying to make old theme from version 7.I did not say I want to do the same thing but.What code can I show the received domains when the domain is listed?