Client Area Home - Customisation

MJHost

Hey all,

I have been tinkering with my website, and was wondering whether it is possible to add a message within the Client Area Homepage, with regards to whether they have invoices unpaid/overdue etc. (Please see my attachment, for what I am looking for)

Obviously, green if they have no invoices marked unpaid, yellow for an unpaid invoice, and then red if its overdue.

I am assuming, I would need to use the required variables to get the different messages to show depending on the status of the client account.

Is there any thing else I would need to add to the messages? How would I get the system to check for unpaid invoices?

Invoice Unpaid Warning Notice.png

Edited by MJHost
Forgot to add attachment

I am assuming, I would need to use the required variables to get the different messages to show depending on the status of the client account.

Is there any thing else I would need to add to the messages? How would I get the system to check for unpaid invoices?

if you're doing this on the client homepage, then the template will already have access to the $clientsstats array - that will tell you how many invoices are unpaid/overdue and the amounts of each... then it's just a case of writing your IF statements based on those values and outputting the appropriate bootstrap. :idea:

if you're doing this on the client homepage, then the template will already have access to the $clientsstats array - that will tell you how many invoices are unpaid/overdue and the amounts of each... then it's just a case of writing your IF statements based on those values and outputting the appropriate bootstrap.

I thought that would be the case, thank you.