custom.css not working????

stacksos

I made a copy of the "six" template to modify it as my custom template. I read to do this to avoid any potential updates overwriting my hard work.

Anyways....on to the fun stuff. I am either completely lost or lack of sleep is making me feel dumb.

I am wanting all the orange in this screenshot become blue. I tried to add a line for .btn-warning and copied the .btn-primary(blue button) information. No, go....

This is what I was adding to the custom.css file:

.btn-warning {

color: #fff;

background-color: #f0ad4e;

border-color: #eea236;

}

Thanks. I am used to coding HTML in templates to achieve what I want. I am learning a lot about the layout of WHMCS...however, the documentation is so-so. I searched the forums, but couldn't find this topic mentioned.

csshelp.png

I made a copy of the "six" template to modify it as my custom template. I read to do this to avoid any potential updates overwriting my hard work.

when updating, always remember to check the updates made to the "Six" template and compare them to your custom - otherwise, your custom could potentially become outdated and start to cause errors.

Anyways....on to the fun stuff. I am either completely lost or lack of sleep is making me feel dumb.

you can file this under 'lack of sleep' - your custom css is trying to change the orange warning button to... orange - it's the same colour that's already in the css file. :)

Thanks. I am used to coding HTML in templates to achieve what I want. I am learning a lot about the layout of WHMCS...however, the documentation is so-so. I searched the forums, but couldn't find this topic mentioned.

if you only want to change this one button, then you could simply swap it from 'warning' to 'primary' in the template code - it would be in orderforms/standard_cart/domainregister.tpl (again you could make a copy of the template and use the copy).

if you want the button color change site-wide, then custom.css is the way to go - just remembering to copy the color settings for 'primary' and use them for 'warning' in your css file. :idea: