Product bundles

I am creating product bundles,with dedicated servers and cpanel/whm. So after going through the order, i come to the final page, and i have 2 questions..

1. Is there a smarty tag/variable what ever its called for the savings for that item being added ?

2. Is there a smarty tag/variable what ever its called for the TOTAL savings for all items being added ?

10-01-2017 10-29-14 PM.png

1. Is there a smarty tag/variable what ever its called for the savings for that item being added ?

there is with v7.1, but it isn't used by default in the template for products (but is for domains and addons I think) - I don't believe this feature is available in v6....

in standard/cart/viewcart.tpl, you could change ~line 135...

<span>{$product.pricing.totalTodayExcludingTaxSetup}</span>

to...

<span>{$product.pricingtext}</span>

that should give you the original price crossed out...

GecTz5m.png

2. Is there a smarty tag/variable what ever its called for the TOTAL savings for all items being added ?

unfortunately, not in one simple variable - if you *really* wanted to get the figure, you could get it by looping through the addons, domains and products arrays and create a running total - it would be fascinating, yet complicated, Smarty coding to write - but it would definitely work. :idea:

lTA86ho.png

you're going to have to trust me that the saving totals, in the above image, aren't faked - they're actual running totals for each order type. :)

when i've got more time, this is going to need significant additional testing, using various cart scenarios - but I was initially just interested to see if a solution could be achieved in v7.1, and I found the answer to that! :idea: