Problems after upgrade to WHMCS 7 / Repeated mails / PHP sending errors / Cron Problems

Hi, kind forum peeps.

I noticed I am not getting any Cron report emails or any copies of emails sent to customers, I switch from PHP sending to POP3 sending and that now works. (Why did PHP sending start to fail now?)

Setting the Cron job to run every 5 min, now sends my customers the same email for the day / Reminder or Invoice every 5 min. (I set it back to once a day for now)

Going to Setup/Automation Settings in WHMCS gives me a Red Cron Job error window at the top as in pic: and shows it ran 26 Oct...

Cron Job Error on Settings Page.jpg

But my Log shows the Cron did run and is very happy and running every day and I am getting a Cron job report now after I started to use POP3 and not PHP for sending the emails.

Cron Job Ran on 4 Nov.jpg

Piping is working too.

What am I doing wrong here? I did search through the Forums and I seem to be the only idiot having this issue so I can only assume I broke it again and now standing hat in the hand asking for you help please.

Thanks in Advance!