Homepage Panels Hook

Terra

Hi everyone,

I'm creating new homepage panels via an action hook, but I'm unsure how I can achieve this:

1. Check if client has unpaid invoices

2. If client has unpaid invoices, provide link to page with unpaid invoice(s)

How can I get the client's invoice data in a hook? Do I need to run my own db query or is the data accessible to me in some form?

Advice appreciated, Edith

On a different note, the documentation on changing existing panels appears very poor.

This has worked for me to change sort order & colour on the existing domain registration box:

#We change the sort order and colour

if (!is_null($homePagePanels->getChild('Register a New Domain'))) {

$register = $homePagePanels->getChild('Register a New Domain');

$register->setOrder('300');

$register->setExtras(array(

'color' => 'magenta'

));

}

Hope this helps anyone else updating their homepanels!

PS: Similar to the query raised here https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?104951-Updating-default-panel-colors-on-client-area-homepage , but as the thread is over 180 days old, it can't be updated.

On a different note, the documentation on changing existing panels appears very poor.

PS: Similar to the query raised here https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?104951-Updating-default-panel-colors-on-client-area-homepage , but as the thread is over 180 days old, it can't be updated.

lol - that was when v6 had been launched with very poor documentation and we were all fumbling in the dark trying to figure out how things work... the documentation hasn't improved, but we know more now. :)

don't forget that you don't have to stick with the 20+ panel colours defined by WHMCS - you can use your own... you just need to define it first in custom.css :idea: