Automate Control Panel Account Creation E-mail

TDub

Is there a way to automate the generation of the control panel account e-mail when I create the account on the server via WHM? Currently, I create the account on the server and it creates fine. But then I manually have to remember to click the new message button to send my control panel welcome message. Seems it should be automated.

Also, what's the username/password under the Products Services for? I thought that's what you use to set the control panel username and password. But when I fill that info and create the account on the control panel WHM makes up its own username/password :roll:

Hmm, I've been using WHMCS for sometime and it sends out the email for me after the install as you are suggesting. Are you sure it is not sending them out and you are sending a duplicate?

Go to the users profile and click on emails. This will show you the emails that have been sent from the system. I bet you will see duplicates.

Thanks. Yeah, it's not sending the control panel welcome e-mail automatically when I create the account on the server through WHM.

But there is an AccountID creation error when I first try to create the account on the server. After it fails if I try again it creates the account successfully. Maybe there's a breakdown in there somewhere.

Seems like there's a lot of different ways to activate a pending account. Maybe I'm just not doing it right. When you receive an order what are the steps you take to process it and add the account to the control panel server.