integrating with e107

railto

Right, i have found a portal/forum system that i can integrate to WHMCS in a way, the e107 cms allows you to use an alternative mysql database for login purposes. I have nearly got this sorted to my needs but realised that as whmcs uses an email address for login that some of my customers might not be too happy, especially my resellers. So to get around that i have decided that i need to create a table on the database or at least add 1 or 2 new records so that users can set their own username for e107, independant of whmcs.

The way i would like to do it is create a field on the tblclients called plogin (or something like that) and have it show on the registration form as well, this then means that i can have my users access the forums using a suername that THEY specified and not their email

Hope thats not too confusing

Hi, Why don't use this combination/WHMCS/Joomla. You will integrate iall of them in a seamless way and achieve much more than the route you exploring.

I have

WHMCS on a subdomain

Joomla on the root domain

By using the Joomla wrapper

I linked Billing and domain registrations to WHMCS

IT's great , I get the best out of each program and clients have 1 login for the lot.

ww.joomla.org

ww.whmcs.com/

Hope it helps