Where To Find Client/User id

hamzaavvan

Well this was a long way to go, and now my little project is on end but i'm confuse in one thing that how to retrieve client id or user id dynamically (which i'll concise like):

myaddress.com/admin/clientsdomains.php?userid=xx

Is there any function or any other way to get current client id(xx) because i tried finding it in GetNameservers() and i also looked in $_SESSION but didn't get any thing.

Thanks.

Edited by hamzaavvan

Thanks for this help, well i already know that i can access userid with

$_REQUEST['userid']

and with

$_GET['userid']

but my senior told me that this is not a good approach to retrieve userid (by the help of REQUEST superglobal variable),

so please guide me as i'm not so confident doing this, that either this way is good or bad. So that i'll let him know.

And one more thing that i can't access userid in client area by $_SESSION['userid'], please help me in pointing out this.

Am i doing something wrong ? OR

Is there some initial steps to get userid from

$_SESSION['userid']

Many Many Thanks !

Edited by hamzaavvan

Is there any other way to retrieve userid from admin area ? Instead of $_REQUEST['userid']

use $_POST['userid'] or $_GET['userid'], if the userid exist in the address bar you should use $_GET otherwise $_POST will have the value if form were submitted.

$_REQUEST get the same value/var if it exist in $_GET or $_POST.

and It doesn't matter where the data comes from if it is not being handled in a secure manner.