#order-standard_cart .order-summary {
   margin: 0 0 20px 0;
   padding: 0;
   background-color: #666;
   border-bottom: 3px solid #666;
   border-radius: 4px;
}

Hi,

I have done this and it does not reflect the changes?

I hope you didn't just copy & paste - as the above is the code that's already there... so I was just pointing out where to look! :)

you should just need to change the background-color values... e.g if you change the above values for both to #209AB8. you'll get...

http://prnt.sc/cdxvku

if it isn't working, then perhaps the site is cached and you need to empty the template or browser cache... a link to your site would be useful - though I suspect my screenshot above may be from your site. :idea:

Hey Brian,

I changed exactly what you said to a different color and the changes did not take affect. I cleared the template cache as well and no changes. It's like its pulling the CSS from some other file.

The CSS is minimized as well. I cannot figure it out.

I'm able to change it using Element inspector... So I don't know what to do :(

How'd you find out my site haha?

Hi,

I changed exactly what you said to a different color and the changes did not take affect. I cleared the template cache as well and no changes. It's like its pulling the CSS from some other file.

The CSS is minimized as well. I cannot figure it out.

I'm able to change it using Element inspector... So I don't know what to do :(

looking at your site again, your cart seems to be using two different orderform templates... the opening products page is using a template with a name the same as your company - that's fine, and I assume contains the colors that you want to use... however, when you get to viewcart, it's using standard_cart/styles.css - that usually occurs when your default orderform template is 'standard_cart', but you've assigned a different orderform template to the product group.

i'm still sure that the file you need to be editing is templates/orderforms/standard_cart/style.css - as you say, when you change using Inspector, you can see the changes occurring... that file currently contains the following...

#order-standard_cart .order-summary{margin:0 0 20px 0;padding:0;background-color:#666;border-bottom:3px solid #666;border-radius:4px;}

that #666 is the dark grey background color that you still see in the Order Summary box... have you been editing another file by mistake?

How'd you find out my site haha?

a magician should never reveal how the trick is done! abracad.gif

Hi,

looking at your site again, your cart seems to be using two different orderform templates... the opening products page is using a template with a name the same as your company - that's fine, and I assume contains the colors that you want to use... however, when you get to viewcart, it's using standard_cart/styles.css - that usually occurs when your default orderform template is 'standard_cart', but you've assigned a different orderform template to the product group.

i'm still sure that the file you need to be editing is templates/orderforms/standard_cart/style.css - as you say, when you change using Inspector, you can see the changes occurring... that file currently contains the following...

#order-standard_cart .order-summary{margin:0 0 20px 0;padding:0;background-color:#666;border-bottom:3px solid #666;border-radius:4px;}

that #666 is the dark grey background color that you still see in the Order Summary box... have you been editing another file by mistake?

a magician should never reveal how the trick is done! [ATTACH=CONFIG]11742[/ATTACH]

Hey Brian,

I did edit the templates/orderforms/standard_cart/style.css

http://prntscr.com/cg7pg6

As you can see the CSS is not minimized. So I am confused if this is the correct file. I've cleared the template_c cache, I've literally tried everything to edit the fields. I've even search through every single line of code looking for order-standard_cart in the templates folder but have found nothing.

I'm stuck at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

I've even deleted everything in that style.css file and cleared the templates cache "templates_c" and saved the file and it still works on the site. So I'm super confused lol.