Graphs

kris1351

I have seen where several have said you can add Cacti/MRTG graphs into the customers server details. There any write ups on this on where to add the modifications? I am looking to just add the PNG links to the customers product displays hopefully and have it so they can be changed pretty easily if need be.

In your WHMCS dir there will be a folder called /templates in here choose the template folder you are using (default, portal or yourown). In this folder open clientareaproducts.tpl in Notepad or HTML editing program.

Add the PNG where you want it on the page in this file. Upload that file to same place on your server.

I think you are after clientareaproducts.tpl - just look for the "action=thistexthere" in the URL for the file you need to edit. (clientareaPRODUCTS, clientareaDOMAINS etc)

Regards

Rob

I am wanting to add a PNG to each and every server ordered. By editing the clientareaproducts.tpl and clientareaproductdetails.pl you are putting in one static graph for all customers. Would like to have something that when a product is defined for a customer you can post in a custom link to the PNG that Cacti generates.