Client area width problem...

jeffs

I am near the end of integrating whmcs into my web site, but I have a problem. When a client is not logged in, the appearance looks great, but when you log in as a client, and click on, 'my details', 'my invoices', my hosting packages', or 'my domains', the width of the content decreases. I have looked in the the .tpl files and the style sheet, but can't find the solution. Shouldn't it be the same width as when logged out?

See what I'm saying:

URL: helpinghandhost.com/support

username: test@helpinghandhost.com

password: test

Check the .css in your templates dir, and look for the section called wrapper. Isn't this what dictates the width? Remember it is the width + the padding per side = total width.

Btw - I really like your web site! Especially the Support Area and the different icons you use for the WHMCS areas. Good work ;)

Thanks apollo1,

The wrapper isn't the problem, since I am not using the wrapper class. I think I know what is causing this; notice that the links I quoted in my previous post link to http s://. In firefox, this causes the width to decrease, in IE 7, it causes the content below header.tpl to overlap header.tpl.

I think it has something to do with my http s://

BTW, thanks for the compliments! :D