4 digits apostrophe

Sybille

Sybille,

I'd like to have an apostrophe where ever there is an amount with more than 3 digits.

Is it possible, that WHMCS places automatically an apostrophe for each amount higher than 999?

e. g. CHF 50'123

effectively, you're looking for a new currency format option to be added - the problem there is that the formats are all hard-coded within WHMCS, so you may be looking at a feature request to get a new format added.... good luck with that! :roll:

I suppose if you took one variable as an example, you could change it using Smarty... therefore you can change it in PHP - which means you could likely do it using hooks... now whether that would have consequences for payment gateways and the passing of invalid characters, I don't know... I suspect this is one more suitable for Service Offers & Requests where you can pay someone to write such a hook... though i'm not convinced it would be a simple task.

it can't be achieved from the admin settings.

Edited by brian!

• 2 weeks later...