Generate of all user with the colome Marketing Emails Opt-out

Sybille

Hi

We use a complete separate newsletter tool independent from WHMCS. Therefor I would like to export a list of my users (including a column if or if not the user ticked Marketing Emails Opt-out in his account settings).

In the WHMCS admin tool you are able to export all your clients, but not with the column of Marketing Email Opt-out.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve my issue?

Thanks in advances.

Sybille

Hi Sybille,

personally, i'd use a SQL query to do it, but if you wanted to do it within WHMCS, then one way would be to modify the Client's Report @ /modules/reports/clients.php and change...

$filterfields = array("id"=>"ID","firstname"=>"First Name","lastname"=>"Last Name","companyname"=>"Company Name","email"=>"Email","address1"=>"Address 1","address2"=>"Address 2","city"=>"City","state"=>"State","postcode"=>"Postcode","country"=>"Country","phonenumber"=>"Phone Number","currency"=>"Currency","groupid"=>"Client Group ID","credit"=>"Credit","datecreated"=>"Creation Date","notes"=>"Notes","status"=>"Status");

to...

$filterfields = array("id"=>"ID","firstname"=>"First  Name","lastname"=>"Last Name","companyname"=>"Company  Name","email"=>"Email","address1"=>"Address  1","address2"=>"Address  2","city"=>"City","state"=>"State","postcode"=>"Postcode","country"=>"Country","phonenumber"=>"Phone  Number","currency"=>"Currency","groupid"=>"Client Group  ID","credit"=>"Credit","datecreated"=>"Creation  Date","notes"=>"Notes","status"=>"Status","emailoptout"=>"Opt Out");

you should then be able to select the fields you want to export, click the filter button and then export them to a .CSV file.

if you plan to use this option more than once, you might find it easier to create a new report based on clients.php, with the above modification, and save it with a different filename to the reports folder - that way, when you come to upgrade WHMCS, you won't overwrite this modified clients.php file.