Flags on Order Forms Issue

MikkelDK

Hello,

I have some problems, since i have in 3weeks -to- 1 month try to find the "issue" about to add flag/ping on 2 location.

The problem is flags dont works for 1 server. (Since i try add France flag on product), the flag is incl on all 3 locations.

Example:

Roubaix

Gravelines

London (which need to be England flags)

And i have try to add ping (which dont works, since it only show on 1 location and not on 2 other location with 2 random IPs)

I will upload some screenshots and hope you can help me.

ScreenShot: #1

i.gyazo.com/4f8424f6ff23a8b1cc70fd9716364a4f.png

ScreenShot: #2

i.gyazo.com/611542e3918c0ab9508e1097ceebe92b.png

ScreenShot: #3

i.gyazo.com/bb54c27ba73dbed16eebba1fdf3918af.png

What to do?

I´m not expert with edit on .tpl file. - Order form is modern.

Regards

Mikkel

Edited by Infopro
Please Attach Images to Your Posts

it would have been nice to see the code that you're currently using! :)

if we split them up into 2 different problems and deal with them separately - the flag issue would be the easiest to solve in that it's just going to be an {if} statement inside one of the foreach loops within the {if $configurableoptions} section of the configureproduct.tpl template.

what you'll have to do is define which configurable options use each flag - if there's only 3 servers, you can probably do it in the if statement... if there were a lot of servers, you'd think about using arrays.

the ping problem is difficult to sort as I don't know the code you're using or how you're using it - but logically it should be on the same line as the above {if} statement.