Adding a Custom Payment Option and NOT a payment gateway

screwtape

Hi Guys - im a newbie in whmcs customization. My targeted customers are averse to online payment(s). I therefore want to create alongside the available payment gateway a second option which i will caption:

" Contact me for a payment arrangement"

once this option is chosen in the customers should be redirected to a contact form to fill their details. So my question is:

1. Where is the file(s) that controls the checkout page in which you can select a payment gateway(s).

Once i know which file i need to edit then i will add this option myself and will then have follow up questions if necessary but for now the most important is identifying this file or files

1. Where is the file(s) that controls the checkout page in which you can select a payment gateway(s).

depending on the order form you're using, it will either be viewcart.tpl or checkout.tpl.

Once i know which file i need to edit then i will add this option myself and will then have follow up questions if necessary but for now the most important is identifying this file or files

as an alternative, could you not use one of the offline gateways for this purpose, e.g Mail In Payment or Bank Transfer ?

http://docs.whmcs.com/Mail_In_Payment