Promotion Code non searchable.

Surbris

hi all. my issue is with an old WHMCS data base.

the company im working with used a Promotion Code to let you have overages on or off.

i have 5000 customer accounts to go through and find out if this Promotion Code is on or off.

I'm currently using (client tab- view/search client) to find most of my data like account number,customer name,active or dead account but cant find a place to search the data base for Promotion Code info.

WHMCS ver 5.2.16 (boss does not want to upgrade till he has time to work on the upgrade due to fine tuning to pervent crashing)

please advise.

if you are familiar with SQL queries, you could use phpmyadmin to search the database - either visually or using a query.

for products, you can see if a promo is applied in the tblhosting table, there's a promoid field that should show the ID of any promotion code... when you know the promoID, you could write a query to only show those accounts using it.

im looking for the tblhosting table as we speek. and for sql queries cant use any other software. employer wants to see what i can do with WHMCS. i do not have access to any server level data only whmcs interface.

that does limit the available options severely... :roll:

have you tried the Reports? you might be able to use the Promotions Usage report to identify some of the accounts, depending upon if they have an orderID associated with them.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Reports#Promotions_Usage

theoretically, if you had ftp access to the server, you could tweak the Services report to show the promoid and filter on it... but I assume you don't.

I can't think of any other quick ways via the WHMCS interface...