inventory system

kenshimdev

Hi,

I'm looking for a module, I hope you can help me :) !

Firstly, I wanted to create a free offer to rent a VPS for a period of 2 hours. The problem is that the minimum time for a test offer is ONE day in WHMCS.

Secondly, I wish to create a stock for this offer. Imagine I have a stock of 2 VPS. A user rents me a VPS, now I have then only one VPS. Imagine the offer lasts 2 hours, I will wish that when the offer expires/is over the stock back to 2.

PS : I hope you understand me. Sorry for my english, I'm from Switzerland.

Thanks

Kenshimdev

Firstly, I wanted to create a free offer to rent a VPS for a period of 2 hours. The problem is that the minimum time for a test offer is ONE day in WHMCS.

Secondly, I wish to create a stock for this offer. Imagine I have a stock of 2 VPS. A user rents me a VPS, now I have then only one VPS. Imagine the offer lasts 2 hours, I will wish that when the offer expires/is over the stock back to 2.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?96550-Products-Services-countdown-of-time-module-addons&p=404259#post404259

Sure it's possible with an API function trigged by a CRON. If you are familiar with WHMCS and PHP you can do it otherwise you have to learn it or simply contact a developer that can do this.

although from 2014, I think that would still be the correct answer.

the only ready-made module that I can think of that might apply to your situation is ModuleGarden's Advanced Billing - that allows for hourly billing... I know your offer is free, so you're not really billing as such, but I think it can terminate a product after x hours using a cron job... though it is $100 per year!

https://www.whmcs.com/appstore/910/Advanced-Billing-For-WHMCS.html

you might find it easier/cheaper to post in Marketplace and pay for a developer to write the module for you - I suspect it will be far less than the price of the above module.